Note: This KBA only applies to BrightFire Customer on the new insurance websites. If you are not sure that you are on the latest version of our websites, please contact support, and we will be able to tell you.
To help reduce drive space and bandwidth usage on your BrightFire account, we recommend hosting your video on a 3rd party site. For the purposes of this article, we will be using YouTube.
1. Upload the video you would like to display on your site to YouTube - Click For Instructions on Uploading Videos to YouTube
2. Once you've uploaded a video, view the video page.
3. Click the Share link under the video.
4. Click the Embed link.
5. Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
6. Login to your BrightFire website by clicking the Login link at the very bottom of your website.
7. If you are unsure how to create a new page or blog post, watch the video tutorials located on the Video Tutorials page.
8. Create a new page or blog post. Alternatively, you can add the video to an existing page or blog post.
9. In the content editor, click on the Text tab.
10. Paste the code you copied in step 5 into the editor box.
11. Click the Publish or Update button.