We maintain a database filled with over 1,000 different insurance carrier logos and contact information.
If you cannot find the carrier you are trying to add, please use the link on the carriers page to request your carrier be added. Alternatively, you can fill out the carrier request form here: https://www.inswebsites.com/new-insurance-company-request/
To add new carriers to either your carrier scroll (the animated scroll of carrier logos on the bottom of your homepage), your policy service center, or your "Our Carriers" page, you must first be logged into your website.
1) After logging into your website, look in the left-hand navigation menu for the "Carriers" page.
2) Click on "Carriers."
3) This will take you to the Carriers Selection Page. On this page, all insurance carriers in our database will be listed in alphabetical order. There are over 1,000 carriers listed, so you may want to use the "Find" function in your web browser to find the carrier you are looking for.
4) When you find the carrier you want to add, you can choose where you would like the carrier displayed.
- Check All will put the carrier information/logo in all available locations.
- Scroller & Slider will put the carrier logo in a fading slideshow. This feature is not setup by default, and you must request that it is added to your site by BrightFire.
- Policy Service Pages will add the carrier information to your "Billing" and "Claims" pages in the policy service center.
5) Click the "Update Options" button at either the top or the bottom of the page.
Circumstances Under Which We Will Not Add Your Carrier to Our Database
Our criteria for adding a carrier to our database is dependent upon their website being a resource for policyholders. For instance, the ability to make a payment via the carrier website, as well as the provided resources being targeted towards policyholders.
If we decide a carrier is not a good candidate for our database, we can certainly add a link, copy, etc. to your website in reference to the carrier. If you would like to do this, please let us know what information you'd like to add, and where you would like to add it.
Also, if the carrier changes their website in the future to have more policyholder resources, at that time, we'd be more than happy to add them to our carrier database.
Please keep in mind that our carrier database is shared by all of our clients, so data within our carrier database needs to be applicable to all policyholders of a given carrier. If you would like to add carrier specific information to your website that only pertains to your agency or specific locale we will gladly add this information to your website's Policy Service Center.