We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and have a zero tolerance policy on spam. There are various other anti-spam laws that must be followed when sending out email marketing campaigns or bulk / mass email. If you send spam emails from email accounts on our email servers, your email accounts will be terminated immediately.
To send bulk emails, we recommend you use an email marketing service such as MailChimp that specializes in this type of marketing communication. If you would like to learn more about MailChimp, you can visit their website here: http://www.mailchimp.com
There are many benefits to using an email marketing service:
- Email design templates
- Contact list management
- Higher delivery acceptance
- Lower chance of being blocked as a spammer (which will also affect non-mass emails)
- Not breaking the FCC spam laws
- Automatically add new website leads to your email list
- Email campaign stats and analytics (who received, opened, what links they clicked, unsubscribes, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding our email policies, please create a new ticket and we'll be happy to clarify and elaborate on your specific questions.